- BREAST CANCER IRELAND
- Leopardstown Ladies Evening
- Emma Hannigan Golf Classic
- Research Publications
- Great Pink Run Dublin
- Great Pink Run Kilkenny
- Marcos Christmas Lunch
- Breast Cancer Ireland Postpones Gala Fundraiser
- Breast Cancer Ireland calls on women to prioritize their Breast Health
- Magnetizing tumour molecules. A possible path to better treatment.
- Best Feet Forward as Celebrities, Survivors and Supporters Line Up for Breast Cancer Ireland
- BCI Coffee Morning to mark World Cancer Day 2020
- Pioneering Irish Research in Primary and Advanced Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Ireland Vacancy
- How the Oncotype DX test could help you make a more informed treatment decision
- Drug that prevents half of breast cancers carries on working
- Blood test may predict risk of recurrence for breast cancer patients
- New study has found that AI system can detect breast cancer better than clinical experts
- Researchers identify a process responsible for therapeutic resistance in breast cancer
- €11.9 Million SFI Research Collaboration Targets Precision Oncology
- Genetic 'fingerprint' may ID breast cancer patients likely to benefit from potentially toxic chemo, study finds
- Ballyagran Pink Nights raises almost €60,000 for Breast Cancer Ireland
- YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED
- Precision Oncology Ireland
- Fighting fire with fire: How our immune systems can help fight breast cancer
- BCRF-supported study identifies novel target in metastasis
- Attacking metastatic breast cancer with sound
- Latest breast cancer trends report from The National Cancer Registry
- BREAST CANCER IRELAND AUTUMN RAFFLE WINNERS 2019
- PINK POWER IN THE PARKS FOR BREAST CANCER IRELAND
- BCI PATIENT AMBASSADORS ANN EBLE AND OLIVIA CARPENTER SHARE THEIR STORIES
- Outcomes Improving for Women with Metastatic Breast Cancer as Breast Cancer Awareness Month Begins
- Golf Classic in Memory of Emma Hannigan Took Place in Luttrellstown
- St. Anne's Golf Club Pink Day
- Warming up for The Great Pink Run this October
- Personalized liquid biopsy could detect return of breast cancer nearly eleven months earlier than hospital scans
- Eli Lilly announces Verzenio survival benefit
- AI reveals new breast cancer types that respond differently to treatment
- Hope for aggressive breast cancers as diabetes drug creates new potential avenue for treatment
- 3D mammograms increasing in popularity for breast cancer screening in the USA
- Talzenna bags EU approval for gBRCA-mutated breast cancer
- Irish women with breast cancer invited to take part in new clinical trial at DCU
- Promising breast cancer drug could reshape treatment
- THE RTE GUIDE'S SPECIAL PINK EDITION
- Breast Cancer survivors and BCI coordinators visit our research labs
- Emma Hannigan's The Gift of Friends
- New drugs to target resistant cancer
- BREAST CANCER IRELAND SPRING RAFFLE WINNERS 2019
- Simple blood test detects 89% of breast cancer relapses
- Simple test could predict response to anthracycline chemotherapy for patients with 'triple negative' breast cancer
- Breast cancer treatments: Current, new and emerging therapies
- FDA approves Atezolizumab for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Mortality rates from breast cancer in Europe predicted to fall in 2019
- Leopardstown Race Event Supporting Breast Cancer Ireland
- '3D Mammography' could transform breast cancer screening and save thousands from unnecessary biopsies
- Cancer's 'internal wiring' predicts relapse risk
- FDA Accelerated Approval of First Immunotherapy for treating Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Breast surgeons say all breast cancer patients should be offered genetic testing
- 'Cellular barcoding' reveals how breast cancer spreads
- Experimental missile drug gives hope for triple negative breast cancer
- Ishka Spring Water is delighted to join forces with Breast Cancer Ireland
- Women at risk of hereditary breast cancer 'should be screened in their thirties'
- Study uncovers hidden risk for breast cancer in some women
- Breast Cancer Ireland announce new research funding
- Women's Fundraising Cycle of North Kerry in aid of Breast Cancer Ireland
- New study suggests that epigenetic changes may predict recurrence following aromatase inhibitor therapy
- Annual Coffee Morning to Update Ambassadors on Research
- 'Virtual Tumor' new way to see cancer
- Apollo Aviation Supports Breast Cancer Ireland
- 5 Key Highlights from the 2018 San Antonio Breast Symposium
- Exosomes - Delivering Surprises in Breast Cancer Research
- Lobular breast cancer comes into the research spotlight
- Antibody discovery offers breakthrough in breast cancer fight
- DPYSL3 an outlier gene in triple-negative breast cancer
- Seasonal Style, Beauty and Inspiration Supporting Breast Cancer Ireland
- The Comeback Kid
- New smartphone technology can spot breast cancer tumors
- Revive Active Supporting Breast Cancer Ireland
- BREAST CANCER IRELAND AUTUMN RAFFLE WINNERS
- Leading Researchers Gather for Cancer Think Tank
- Breast Cancer Ireland Launch Pink Ribbon Commemorative
- Dishmatic Partnership with Breast Cancer Ireland
- RTE Guide Pink Issue
- Inaugural Golf Classic in memory of Emma Hannigan takes place in The K Club
- Cornmarket teams up with Breast Cancer Ireland to promote good breast health awareness in schools
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Research Call Out
- Kilmacud Crokes members raise €80,000 by cycling over 650km
- PINK IN THE PARK TO LAUNCH GREAT PINK RUN
- Emma Hannigan Research Fellowship
- Breast Cancer Ireland Spring Raffle Winners
- Pink Power Launched with IMNO
- Breast Cancer Ireland Autumn Raffle Winners
- Glanbia Pink Bales
- Debenhams Think Pink
- Breakthrough in Breast Cancer Research
- Great Pink Run 2017
- Visits Form
- Staff Login
- Breast Health Is Your Wealth
- About Us
- Education & Awareness
- Meet Our Team
- BCI Ambassadors
- BCI Patient Ambassadors
- INTO Breast Awareness Programme
- Corporate & Community Groups
- Free To Download App
- Facts and Figures
- Schools Awareness Programme
- BCI Annual Events
- Breast Cancer Research Centre
- Contact Us
- Donate Now
- Great Pink Run Dublin
- Great Pink Run Kilkenny
- GDPR – Request personal data
- Support Us
- Community Fundraising
- Donate Now
- Fundraise for Breast Cancer Ireland
- Fundraising & Event Merchandise
- Monthly Donation
- Nominate BCI as your Charity of the year
- Fundraising Guidelines
- Text “Cure” to 50300
- Womens Mini Marathon
100% of your donation goes to Breast Cancer Ireland across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to Breast Cancer Ireland. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 680 5278
Fight Against Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Ireland is delighted to offer two nationwide raffles annually in Spring and Autumn and we would like to thank all who have bought/sold tickets for us. The funds
Breast Cancer Ireland is delighted to offer two nationwide raffles annually in Spring and Autumn and we would like to thank all who have bought/sold tickets for us. The funds raised from these raffles go directly to support the ongoing efforts of our BCI funded specialist breast research nurses within the designated cancer centres throughout Ireland.
Through collaboration, they collect and collate patient data and samples into one central resource. This can then be accessed by clinicians and scientists nationally providing a much larger sample volume. That in turn, helps to speed up discovery and will ultimately result in better treatment outcomes for patients.
Closing date for this year’s raffle is Monday May 4th, with the draw taking place on Thursday May 7th.
monday - may 04 2020 - 12.00 AM - monday - may 04 2020 - 11.59 PM
Save the date!! The 3rd Annual Emma Hannigan Golf Classic will take place on Friday 8th May 2020 in Luttrellstown Castle. There is a shot gun start at 2pm with a
Save the date!! The 3rd Annual Emma Hannigan Golf Classic will take place on Friday 8th May 2020 in Luttrellstown Castle.
There is a shot gun start at 2pm with a light lunch before with dinner and prize giving afterwards. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
friday - may 08 2020 - 12.00 AM - friday - may 08 2020 - 11.59 PM
Luttrellstown Golf Club
Save the date for this year's event - Friday May 15th in Leopardstown. Ticket details will be posted here once they're available.
friday - may 15 2020 - 12.00 AM
Foxrock, Dublin 18
Save the date for this year's event - Saturday September 12th 2020 A host of well-known faces will once again take to the stage in support of those impacted
Save the date for this year’s event – Saturday September 12th 2020
A host of well-known faces will once again take to the stage in support of those impacted by breast cancer for the 7th annual, gala fundraiser, Battle of the Stars proudly supported by Joe Duffy Group, which takes place on Saturday, 12th September 2020, in the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, with all funds raised supporting our pioneering research and awareness efforts.
Newstalk and Virgin Media presenter, Clare McKenna; broadcaster and journalist, Lorraine Keane; fashion broadcaster, Michele McGrath; FM104 broadcaster, Sean Munsanje; influencer, Niamh Cullen; TV presenter and writer, James Kavanagh; former international rugby referee, Alan Lewis; TV Presenter and performer, Paul Ryder and former West End performer and dancer, Simon Murphy will be joined by breast cancer survivors, Paula McClean (7 years remission), Jill Murphy (just finishing treatment) and Juliette O’Connell, BCI Outreach Coordinator and breast cancer survivor to become the entertainment and perform in front of an audience of over 450 people.
Denise Symes from Joe Duffy Group, title sponsors of the event for the fourth time, Mick Pitt, from Cornmarket, associate sponsors, Megan Hurley, daughter of CEO of BCI Aisling Hurley, along with supporters and dancers from Showtime Theatre School will complete the line- up for this year’s fundraiser.
RTE/2FM star Eoghan McDermott, who has taken part in the event on three occasions in the past, will MC on the night and a celebrity judging panel will assess the entertainment value. Head judge on the night will be Dancing with the Stars judge Julian Benson and he will be joined by Virgin Media broadcaster and Breast Cancer Ireland ambassador, Elaine Crowley, former Irish International rugby player and pundit, Shane Byrne and one other surprise judge, yet to be announced.
Each of the participants will spend the next few weeks in a rigorous regime of rehearsals coached by a team of professional choreographers.
The glamorous gala event will see guests from the world of business, finance, arts, sports, media, fashion and entertainment convene on the pink carpet for a champagne reception, followed by a four-course gala dinner and entertainment. Once the winners and prizes have been announced, guests and participants will be invited to dance into the late hours to the retro sounds of The Sugar Cubes.
To get in early for this usually sold out gala event on April 4th in the Clayton Burlington Road, please email email@example.com or order online via the form at the bottom of this page.
Corporate table of 10 is €1,500 or individual tickets €150 each.
saturday - september 12 2020 - 6.30 PM
Save the date for this year's Great Pink Run, taking place in Dublin's Phoenix Park on Saturday October 17th. Registration is now open, please click on the link below. [button
Save the date for this year’s Great Pink Run, taking place in Dublin’s Phoenix Park on Saturday October 17th.
Registration is now open, please click on the link below.
saturday - october 17 2020 - 12.00 AM - saturday - october 17 2020 - 11.59 PM
Phoenix Park, Dublin
Save the date for this year's Great Pink Run, taking place in Kilkenny on Sunday October 18th. Registration for this year's event is now open, please click on the link below.
Save the date for this year’s Great Pink Run, taking place in Kilkenny on Sunday October 18th.
Registration for this year’s event is now open, please click on the link below.
sunday - october 18 2020 - 12.00 AM - sunday - october 18 2020 - 11.59 PM
The Parade, Collegepark, Kilkenny