My research focuses on resistance to aromatase inhibitors and explaining the pathways involved. Of particular interest are the AIB1 steroid co-regulator and its clinical implications. Moreover, I am working on a theory of a differential oestrogen regulation of its target genes in AI resistance. Current grant funding from Science Foundation Ireland.
- Breast Cancer Ireland Christmas Raffle 2020 Winners
- Revive Active supporting Breast Cancer Ireland
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN