My current research involves looking at the interactions between the transcription factor HOXC11 and the estrogen receptor alpha, which are implicated in breast cancer resistance-to-endocrine therapies. Funding is provided by Breast Cancer Ireland.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year