My research investigates the role of SRC-1 and related proteins in the development of drug resistance and metastasis. Using both traditional lab-based experiments and in vivo mouse models, I am helping develop a novel therapeutic peptide to target breast cancer metastasis. Current grant funding from Science Foundation Ireland.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year