Your generosity has already made a difference. The good news is, you can do something more…and all that’s required is a few moments of your time.
With your help today, Breast Cancer Ireland can claim a 45% tax refund from Revenue on donations from supporters like you who give €250 or more in any given year. All you need to do is sign a form!
The following are the forms to complete and sign: Donations over €250 made in 2013 or after.
- Download, complete and return a CHY3 form
- The CHY3 form is called an Enduring Certificate.
- Available for both PAYE and Self-Assessed taxpayers.
- By signing this form we can apply to the Revenue for tax relief on your donations over €250 in any year for a five-year period.
- It does not commit you to pay anything – it simply enables tax relief on your donations if you donate €250+ in any of the five years.
However, if you would prefer to sign a form for donations relating to one year only please complete a CHY4 form