I am working on a project that investigates mechanisms involved in the development of resistance to Aromatase Inhibitor therapy. Aromatase Inhibitors are currently used to treat estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This project is funded by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI).
- WEST CORK ATHLEISURE WEAR COMPANY GYM GROW GAIN LEND THEIR SUPPORT TO BREAST CANCER IRELAND THIS OCTOBER
- Breast Cancer Ireland launches #MakeTime2Check campaign
- S2 – Episode 6 – Meet Jennifer Rock, Yinka Martin and Valerie Murphy
- S2 – Episode 5 – Meet Sorcha Lavelle
- S2 – Episode 4 – Meet Madeline McCoole and Amanda Le Quesne