I am working on a project that investigates mechanisms involved in the development of resistance to Aromatase Inhibitor therapy. Aromatase Inhibitors are currently used to treat estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This project is funded by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI).
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year