My research focuses on how breast tumour cells adapt to become resistant to aromatase inhibitor drugs, which are routinely used to treat estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer. Funded by Science Foundation Ireland.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year