My research focuses on how breast tumour cells adapt to become resistant to aromatase inhibitor drugs, which are routinely used to treat estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer. Funded by Science Foundation Ireland.
- WEST CORK ATHLEISURE WEAR COMPANY GYM GROW GAIN LEND THEIR SUPPORT TO BREAST CANCER IRELAND THIS OCTOBER
- Breast Cancer Ireland launches #MakeTime2Check campaign
- S2 – Episode 6 – Meet Jennifer Rock, Yinka Martin and Valerie Murphy
- S2 – Episode 5 – Meet Sorcha Lavelle
- S2 – Episode 4 – Meet Madeline McCoole and Amanda Le Quesne