My current work involves the use of a novel serum biomarker to detect tumour recurrence and monitor the treatment of recurrent tumours using the tyrosine kinase inhibiting drug, Dasatinib. Current grant funding from Science Foundation Ireland.
- Breast Cancer Ireland Christmas Raffle 2020 Winners
- Revive Active supporting Breast Cancer Ireland
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN