My research is focused on the chromatin protein HMGB2, which interacts with the estrogen receptor and the co-regulatory protein SRC-1. Funded by an Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology INSPIRE Marie Curie fellowship.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year