My research focuses on ADAM22, a newly identified protein in endocrine-resistant breast cancer. I am investigating the functional role of ADAM22 and its potential as a drug target in treating breast cancer.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year