Education & Outreach Co-ordinator for Connaught and North West Region
Closing date for applications : 26th Jan
- Job Title: Breast Cancer Ireland Outreach Coordinator – covering Connaught and North West Region
- Reporting to: Development Manager, Breast Cancer Ireland
- Place of Work: Remotely
- Hours of work: 28 hours per week
- Normal hours of work: Between Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Salary: TBC during Interview
- Start Date: 01st Feb 2024
Breast Cancer Ireland is a registered charity (CHY19926) established to raise funds to support pioneering research and to provide education and awareness on the importance of good breast health amongst women of all ages.
Breast Cancer affects 1 in 9 Irish women in their lifetime and statistically we know that breast cancer doesn’t discriminate across age or gender, so we are keen to educate and highlight the importance of good breast health from a young age. Knowing what is normal today is important, so that if an abnormality arises, it will be dealt with and the outcome will be a lot more positive. Awareness saves lives.
- Specified purpose contract to cover long term sick leave. Minimum of 6 months.
- All materials needed to deliver this programme will be provided , including company car.
JOB DESCRIPTION- DUTIES:
- Delivery of the Breast Cancer Ireland Education and Awareness Programme. This role is national and will require delivery of the programme in the following areas: Connaught and North West region. Counties included are Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Roscommon, Leitrim, Athlone and Longford.
- To ensure all written communications are done in line with BCI policy, acknowledged and appreciated promptly by the appropriate person.
- To work closely with BCI’s Communications Officer to ensure the consistency of key BCI messages and brand in all communications both written and digital, where necessary.
- Concise, weekly reporting to the development manager and programme administrator
- To effectively represent and market the mission, vision and values of BCI at presentations, meetings and other events as agreed with the CEO
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all work.
- To undertake additional tasks and responsibilities which may arise from time to time and which are relevant to the post or as required by the development manager. You will be given sufficient notice.
- Full clean driving license is essential
How to Apply:
Any interested parties should send a CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org