As a Chartered Accountant, Fiona is currently Head of Division, Banking Supervision, with the Central Bank of Ireland. Fiona brings to Breast Cancer Ireland a wealth of financial governance and risk analysis experience that helps the charity adhere to its Statement of Guideline Principles for Fundraising in Ireland, thereby ensuring transparency and accountability in all its efforts.
- WEST CORK ATHLEISURE WEAR COMPANY GYM GROW GAIN LEND THEIR SUPPORT TO BREAST CANCER IRELAND THIS OCTOBER
- Breast Cancer Ireland launches #MakeTime2Check campaign
- S2 – Episode 6 – Meet Jennifer Rock, Yinka Martin and Valerie Murphy
- S2 – Episode 5 – Meet Sorcha Lavelle
- S2 – Episode 4 – Meet Madeline McCoole and Amanda Le Quesne