As a Chartered Accountant, Fiona is currently Head of Division, Banking Supervision, with the Central Bank of Ireland. Fiona brings to Breast Cancer Ireland a wealth of financial governance and risk analysis experience that helps the charity adhere to its Statement of Guideline Principles for Fundraising in Ireland, thereby ensuring transparency and accountability in all its efforts.
- Samantha McLaren bravely shares her breast cancer diagnosis journey during COVID-19 lockdown
- Former Miss Ireland relaunches Breast Cancer Ireland’s education programme run by survivors
- BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LACES UP FOR 2020’S VIRTUAL GREAT PINK RUN
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Research, Development and Game Changers
- The Great Pink Run Returns for a 10th Year