Development and Marketing Manager
- Type: 6 month maternity cover for a 4 day week
- Location: Merrion Square, Dublin 2
- Salary: €40,000 (6 month maternity cover, pro-rata) for a 4 day week
- Closing Date: 12pm on Monday 22nd November 2021
Breast Cancer Ireland is Ireland’s leading breast cancer research charity, which has built a formidable reputation for delivering pioneering research output and for providing excellent breast health awareness programmes nationally. Our vision is through increased speed of research discovery, we will transform breast cancer from often being a fatal disease into a treatable illness that can be maintained long term.
How can you make a difference?
The charity is currently seeking maternity cover from January to June 2022 to fill the role of Development & Marketing Manager, managing fundraising and brand awareness.
The post holder will work closely with the CEO and Board to develop and secure a range of financial commitments, develop a sustainable donor-base, manage donor relations and the existing Education & Outreach programme and enable strategic growth.
The core function of this role is to generate income; therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate has previous fundraising, sales or account management experience and the ability to connect with people to build long-term relationships with potential donors.
- Contribute to proposals, applications, donor strategies and fundraising communications that will enhance and engage prospective donors
- Corporate engagement / liaison and providing updates to existing sponsors and supporters
- Stewardship of donors, compiling relevant information and creating news updates
- New business development- collaborations with companies throughout the year
- Weekly calls with Outreach Coordinators to assess targets are on track and offer support
- Building and developing new case study portfolio through research and engagement for use within varying media
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Marketing & digital skills
- Sponsorship request skills – good writing ability
If you’re an ambitious, dedicated fundraiser with strong research, pitching and relationship management skills, who is full of ideas and initiative, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
The recruitment campaign for the role of Development & Marketing Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of Breast Cancer Ireland by specialist not-for-profit sector, recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “Breast Cancer Ireland” in the subject line to request a full information pack, job description and application details.
Note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is closed. Early applicants have a greater chance of being hired before the final deadline of November 22nd.