Breast Cancer Ireland Outreach Coordinator – Dublin
Closing date for applications : 14th July
- Job Title: Breast Cancer Ireland Outreach Coordinator – Dublin
- Reporting to: Development Manager, Breast Cancer Ireland
- Place of Work: Remotely
- Hours of work: 20 hours per week
- Normal hours of work: Between Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Salary: €15 per hour
- Start Date: 31st July 2023
Breast Cancer Ireland is a registered charity (CHY19926) established to raise funds to support pioneering research and to provide education and awareness on the importance of good breast health amongst women of all ages.
Breast Cancer affects 1 in 9 Irish women in their lifetime and statistically we know that breast cancer doesn’t discriminate across age or gender, so we are keen to educate and highlight the importance of good breast health from a young age. Knowing what is normal today is important, so that if an abnormality arises, it will be dealt with and the outcome will be a lot more positive. Awareness saves lives.
- Fixed contract from 31st July 2023 – 30th May 2025.
- Expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis on the production of receipts and completion of expense claim
- Weekly reporting into staff portal
- Full training, Laptop, Mannequin, Phone and all merchandise needed will be provided to you and remain the property of Breast Cancer Ireland.
- Company car is provided. Full clean driving license required
JOB DESCRIPTION- DUTIES:
- Delivery of the Breast Cancer Ireland Education and Awareness Programme with regular review and evaluation where necessary, across schools, community groups and companies regionally.
- To ensure all written communications are done in line with BCI policy, acknowledged and appreciated promptly by the appropriate person
- To work closely with BCI’s Communications Officer to ensure the consistency of key BCI messages and brand in all communications both written and digital, where necessary
- Update the BCI portal weekly with the following information; Name of site visited, Date, Size of audience, KM Travelled (Weekly)
- To effectively represent and market the mission, vision and values of BCI at presentations, meetings and other events as agreed with the CEO
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all work..
- To undertake additional tasks and responsibilities which may arise from time to time and which are relevant to the post or as required by the development manager. You will be given sufficient notice.
- Work with programme administrators on calendar scheduling and bookings.
How to Apply:
Any interested parties should send a CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org